Character profiles are like guides where you can list details and facts about your characters. It’s a good way to learn more about your character, or to use as a “storage” of your character’s information. Here’s a questionnaire you can use.
Important memories and why:
Relationship with family/caretakers:
How they were growing up:
Style of dress:
Describe their smile:
Describe their posture:
Describe their face:
How self-confident is the character?
How do they see him/herself?
How do they believe s/he is perceived by others?
What is the character most proud of?
What does the character like least about themselves?
How do they express themselves?
Is this character generally dominant or submissive?
Describe their sense of humor:
Optimist or Pessimist:
Introvert or extrovert:
Character’s darkest secret:
Describe character’s sense of morals:
What do they consider taboo (something they personally would never do):
Describe character’s etiquette:
Describe character’s sense of self-control:
Spontaneous or structured?
Instinctual or logical?
How does this character act in public?
How does this character act in privacy?
How does this character act around strangers vs. how they act around friends?
How does this character act around family?
How has this character most changed from youth?
How have they remained the same?
Has this character dealt with the loss of someone they knew? Who?
Reaction to conflict/Danger:
To being criticized:
To being insulted:
How do they express anger:
Love (Consider the “Five Languages of Love”):
Dislike (of a person, thing, or idea):
Approval (of a person, thing, or idea):
How does this character view life:
How does the character view death:
How does the character view society:
How does the character imagine his/her own death:
What does the character want out of life:
What does this character consider “success” to be:
What would the character like to change in his/her life:
What motivates this character:
What discourages this character:
What makes this character happy:
What makes this character sad:
What makes this character angry:
What humiliates this character:
What most describes this character’s personality?
Psychoanalysis (Describe why they act the way they do):
- jessicasulas reblogged this from zoeyrph
- hallowsevequeen likes this
- onegreywall likes this
- tygerfire likes this
- rnashmellow likes this
- salemrps reblogged this from maliarp
- salemrps likes this
- nezzyrps likes this
- maliarp reblogged this from paurps
- draky-chan likes this
- kals1x1 likes this
- sophya1x1 likes this
- littledovewrites likes this
- thedorkblogs reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- peace-rph likes this
- darknessofrp reblogged this from zoeyrph
- i-am-god-senpai likes this
- midnightrainbo reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- midnightrainbo likes this
- ashroleplays reblogged this from theoutsiderwrites
- carolynmcm likes this
- assassass-cred likes this
- shibacchis-uploads likes this
- beesvevo likes this
- boneswrites likes this
- theoutsiderwrites reblogged this from zoeyrph
- paurps reblogged this from lindsanityofrp
- lindsanityofrp reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- vangoghfreak likes this
- barbaraofrps likes this
- pretendersrpa likes this
- 2460donewithhydra1x1s likes this
- dohlwhip likes this
- petrovafyre likes this
- charmedofrps reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- hforec reblogged this from zoeyrph
- expectospiritum likes this
- jeronimoroleplays reblogged this from zoeyrph
- jeronimoroleplays likes this
- dumbrph likes this
- renegaderascals likes this
- fluke5sos reblogged this from zoeyrph
- louisassists reblogged this from zoeyrph
- fluke5sos likes this
- katiematlinrps likes this
- zoeyrph reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- zoeyrph likes this
- lordeoftheriings likes this
- kokkololo likes this
- kathlyleen likes this