Character profiles are like guides where you can list details and facts about your characters. It’s a good way to learn more about your character, or to use as a “storage” of your character’s information. Here’s a questionnaire you can use.
Important memories and why:
Relationship with family/caretakers:
How they were growing up:
Style of dress:
Describe their smile:
Describe their posture:
Describe their face:
How self-confident is the character?
How do they see him/herself?
How do they believe s/he is perceived by others?
What is the character most proud of?
What does the character like least about themselves?
How do they express themselves?
Is this character generally dominant or submissive?
Describe their sense of humor:
Optimist or Pessimist:
Introvert or extrovert:
Character’s darkest secret:
Describe character’s sense of morals:
What do they consider taboo (something they personally would never do):
Describe character’s etiquette:
Describe character’s sense of self-control:
Spontaneous or structured?
Instinctual or logical?
How does this character act in public?
How does this character act in privacy?
How does this character act around strangers vs. how they act around friends?
How does this character act around family?
How has this character most changed from youth?
How have they remained the same?
Has this character dealt with the loss of someone they knew? Who?
Reaction to conflict/Danger:
To being criticized:
To being insulted:
How do they express anger:
Love (Consider the “Five Languages of Love”):
Dislike (of a person, thing, or idea):
Approval (of a person, thing, or idea):
How does this character view life:
How does the character view death:
How does the character view society:
How does the character imagine his/her own death:
What does the character want out of life:
What does this character consider “success” to be:
What would the character like to change in his/her life:
What motivates this character:
What discourages this character:
What makes this character happy:
What makes this character sad:
What makes this character angry:
What humiliates this character:
What most describes this character’s personality?
Psychoanalysis (Describe why they act the way they do):
- cindyluv14 reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- cindyluv14 likes this
- littlewickit reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- xsonofchaos likes this
- hatefulsummer likes this
- takemehometoglee likes this
- nanitemare-before-christmas likes this
- madzuxa likes this
- rexys-christmas-angel reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- rexys-christmas-angel likes this
- espritrps likes this
- a-falsewitch likes this
- allofthatjunk likes this
- naberiius likes this
- sher1x1 likes this
- leighmeester1x1 reblogged this from timeywimeyrpsxx
- torimatlin likes this
- perrie-eedwards likes this
- janey-puckerman likes this
- noiresterr likes this
- kibbles-houseofhorrors likes this
- forsakenrps likes this
- the-problemchildrps likes this
- oldgeorgiarps likes this
- raine-devine likes this
- sparklystarstud reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- ifuckedmisha likes this
- woody-allen likes this
- thepieceofpeace likes this
- ahealthydoseofwhatthefuckery reblogged this from queenzoeyrph
- ahealthydoseofwhatthefuckery likes this
- exiles-rp likes this
- hookroleplayer likes this
- chicohelps reblogged this from queenzoeyrph
- zoellahelping likes this
- tieran1x1 likes this
- timeywimeyrpsxx reblogged this from roseofrp
- roseofrp reblogged this from swiftyhelps
- roleplayneeds likes this
- queenzoeyrph reblogged this from edsheeranrps
- edsheeranrps reblogged this from swiftyhelps
- meganassists reblogged this from swiftyhelps
- swiftyhelps reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- thetimecametoblossom reblogged this from poshhelpers
- davidandemily-rph likes this
- candidcamelid likes this
- poshhelpers reblogged this from zendayaswift
- coldestofthefive likes this
- jaredrph reblogged this from teenwolf-archive