Character profiles are like guides where you can list details and facts about your characters. It’s a good way to learn more about your character, or to use as a “storage” of your character’s information. Here’s a questionnaire you can use.
Important memories and why:
Relationship with family/caretakers:
How they were growing up:
Style of dress:
Describe their smile:
Describe their posture:
Describe their face:
How self-confident is the character?
How do they see him/herself?
How do they believe s/he is perceived by others?
What is the character most proud of?
What does the character like least about themselves?
How do they express themselves?
Is this character generally dominant or submissive?
Describe their sense of humor:
Optimist or Pessimist:
Introvert or extrovert:
Character’s darkest secret:
Describe character’s sense of morals:
What do they consider taboo (something they personally would never do):
Describe character’s etiquette:
Describe character’s sense of self-control:
Spontaneous or structured?
Instinctual or logical?
How does this character act in public?
How does this character act in privacy?
How does this character act around strangers vs. how they act around friends?
How does this character act around family?
How has this character most changed from youth?
How have they remained the same?
Has this character dealt with the loss of someone they knew? Who?
Reaction to conflict/Danger:
To being criticized:
To being insulted:
How do they express anger:
Love (Consider the “Five Languages of Love”):
Dislike (of a person, thing, or idea):
Approval (of a person, thing, or idea):
How does this character view life:
How does the character view death:
How does the character view society:
How does the character imagine his/her own death:
What does the character want out of life:
What does this character consider “success” to be:
What would the character like to change in his/her life:
What motivates this character:
What discourages this character:
What makes this character happy:
What makes this character sad:
What makes this character angry:
What humiliates this character:
What most describes this character’s personality?
Psychoanalysis (Describe why they act the way they do):
- smallchinagirl likes this
- blackoutbrightlights likes this
- cami1x1 likes this
- scarlettrps reblogged this from roleplayneeds
- thornbush-weasley reblogged this from roleplayneeds
- annehathaway1x1 likes this
- allydiaservices likes this
- roleplayneeds reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- maidenofstars likes this
- essenceofthenoctifer likes this
- samloves1x1 likes this
- vapid-vanity likes this
- inspration1 reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- nerdypegasus reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- iworkkumikotsumi reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- nutmeg-smithy-165 likes this
- forever-in-damnation likes this
- thebraveandcruel likes this
- ikemen-rinrin likes this
- tameyourghosts-archive likes this
- aracruzm likes this
- vikingpirate likes this
- golde-silvere likes this
- notbyyourface reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- writeons likes this
- cindyluv14 reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- cindyluv14 likes this
- littlewickit reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- xsonofchaos likes this
- calorem likes this
- takemehometoglee likes this
- nanitemares likes this
- madzuxa likes this
- rexys-little-angel reblogged this from fuckyeahocdevelopment
- rexys-little-angel likes this
- vortensityy likes this
- ketjutrakkaus likes this
- allofthatjunk likes this
- naberiius likes this
- sher1x1 likes this
- leighmeester1x1 reblogged this from timeywimeyrpsxx
- harleysmistahj likes this
- perrie-eedwards likes this
- janey-puckerman likes this
- luscifers likes this
- kibbles-houseofhorrors likes this
- forsakenrps likes this
- the-problemchildrps likes this
- oldgeorgiarps likes this